(^_^)


Alhamdulillah...
im feeling much2 better today..
my pain is reducing..
i can sit longer than before..
my black-painted memory seemed to be deleted...
or may be kept in a hidden file..either or..

im actually running out of time for my revision for my 1st essay exam this sunday..
im scared n afraid..
whether i can make it or not...

i dun wanna make my unhealthiness as an excuse..

i still got time..
running as fast as possible to catch the time passed..

haha...impossible i guess...

well..everything is possible..
there can b miracle..
only if u believe!

haha...

ummi kate.. : YOU ARE WHAT YOU BELIEVE...


so..lets do it kawan2..~


ummi, abah..please pray for my health,my strength n my success...


Till we meet again in da next entry...

Great apologies for bitter unpleasant words in previous entry..

3 comments:

Aku-Ida said...

best nye tgok permandangan di luar.. bile la mizz merasa n jejak luar eh

Anonymous said...

Abah dan ummi sntiasa mendoakan kejayaanmu...
Takecare...
Lov u so much... :)

Abah

SuE KhaLiD said...

mizz : kumpul la duit nnt yuya bawak jalan2 kat sini kay...

abah :
thanx a million abah..
lov u double much!